Camping‎ > ‎

Cheeburger Cheeburger Fundraiser

Message from manager of Cheeburger, Cheeburger

Robert,
 
Thanks for having a great fundraiser with us yesterday. Sales from the fundraiser were $835.03 and 15% of that would be $125.25, but we are adding an additional 5% for a total of $167.01 or 20%.
 
I believe you told Terry the check should be made out to "Boy Scout Troop 122". 
Let me know where to mail it and I will get it out today.
 
Thanks and if you want to hold another fundraiser in the spring just let us know.

Lou Haggar
Cheeburger Cheeburger
Holmdel NJ





Wednesday
December 14th
11:00 AM - 9:00 PM


Please support Boy Scout Troop 122.  Cheeburger Cheeburger will donate 15% of all sales when you bring in this flier and eat in or take out.

This is why they call it Cheeburger, Cheeburger.


Holmdel Commons Shopping Center
2130 Route 35 South
Holmdel, NJ
732-671-5330

Print out more fliers

Comments