Weekly eMail Digest - 25 Aug 2014
Post date: Aug 27, 2014 4:30:31 PM
Next Troop Meeting: 11 Sep (3 weeks)
Uniform: Class A
Due: Allaire State Park Permission Slips
Skills: Troop Goals
Break off into new patrols
-Elect PL, APL, QM
-Cheer, Yell, Song
Patrol Leader goals and introductions
Pump drill presentation
Game: Steal the Bacon
Scoutmaster Minute: Mr. Ramirez
Dates, times, and locations on the signup site
Twin Lights District “Door-to-Door” Popcorn Sales Contest 2014
(see flier for complete details)
THE PRIZE: 2 Hours of Free Gaming at YESTERcades during a special District Party (Date TBD).
- Scouts must work as a team/patrol of 3 or more with a max of 6 Scouts per team.
- Scouts must create a cool team/patrol “name.”
- Scouts must sell a minimum of $200 per Scout (average) to reach a minimum of $600 sold per team to be eligible for the prize drawing.
- Scouts can’t use sales by parents/relatives or from the workplace. These must be door-to-door sales. (If a relative lives in the neighborhood you can use them)
- Sales can be “Show n’ sell” where you bring popcorn with you and sell the stock you have – And/or – can be "Take Orders” where you take their information and order and deliver the product when it arrives in November.
- An ADULT must accompany all Cub Scouts doing door-to-door sales.