Weekly eMail Digest 18 Dec 2017
Post date: Dec 18, 2017 10:36:18 PM
Uniform: Class B
Location: New Monmouth School
Gift Exchange, Thu, 21 Dec
Skills:Meet with Klondike Team(s), Split up Materials
Game: Running Bases
Scoutmaster Minute: Mr. Tucillo
Flags: Patrol 3
Rules for Gift Exchange
- Each player brings one wrapped gift to contribute to a common pool. Gifts should be around $20 and age appropriate.
- Players will draw numbers to determine what order they will go in. Hold on to your number and be ready to go when your number is called.
- Players sit in a circle around the gift pile.
- The player with the number 1 selects a gift from the pile and opens it. Make sure everyone can see the gift!
- The following players can choose to either pick an unwrapped gift from the pile or steal a previous player’s gift. Anyone who gets their gift stolen in this way can do the same – choose a new gift or steal from someone else. To keep things moving along, a present can only be stolen once per turn, and each present can only be stolen 3 times.
- Once all the presents are opened, the game is over and no more steals may occur. If two players agree on a trade they may trade after the game has concluded.
In the case of disputes, the Senior Patrol Leader's decision will be final